Constitution of Nepal 2072 in English and Nepali Language. Read Constitution of Nepal 2015 Online. Download the Constitution of Nepal 2072 in both Nepali and English which was promulgated on September 20, 2015 ( 2072 Ashwin 3).
A constitution is a set of laws that a set of people have made and agreed upon for government often as a written document—that enumerates and limits the powers and functions of a political entity. These Laws & Rules together make up, i.e. Constitution.
Constitutions concern different levels of political organization. The constitution shall be the backbone of democracy and it has to be drafted in a democratic process and include the broadest participation of the people.
Table of Contents
- Constitution of Nepal 2072 in English
- Constitution of Nepal 2072 in Nepali
- Constitution 2015
Constitution of Nepal 2072 in English
Constitution of Nepal 2072 in Nepali
The Constitution of Nepal 2072 is also known as the Constitution of Nepal 2015 in AD.
Constitution of Nepal 2072 pdf in Nepali
Constitution of Nepal pdf in Nepali is available to download from the above links provided in the article.
Constitution of Nepal 2072 pdf in English
Constitution of Nepal pdf in English is available to download from the above links that are provided in the article.
Importance of Constitution
- The constitution is important as it is the document that defines and limits the power and function of government. It is also known as the law of land.
- The constitution is important because it outlines all of our rights as citizens. It gives a complete list of all the things that we can do and the rights that we have.
- The constitution and its amendments protect us, it protects us from each other, and it protects us from our own government, it protects us from wrongful prosecution, incriminating ourselves, our right to speech, our right to bear arms, our right to freedom of religion.
- It serves as the strong framework for any nation’s peace and order.
- It gives direction to all the three main bodies that are legislation, executive, and judiciary.