Nepal Police Vacancy 2078 in Nepal. Apply for the post of Inspector of Police in Nepal. Below you will find all the detailed information regarding the Vacancies for Inspector of Police in Nepal.
- 1 Nepal Police Inspector Vacancy 2078
- 2 Application Form Registration Date
- 3 Places to Get and submit Nepal Police Vacancy Application Forms
- 4 Nepali Police Vacancy 2078
- 5 Required Age and Education
- 6 Documents to be included with the Nepal Police Vaccancy application
- 7 Nepal Police Inspector Examination method
- 8 Location where the Nepal Police examination will be conducted
Nepal Police Inspector Vacancy 2078
Nepal Police published Vacancy for Police Inspector and some other Police Posts on 2078-08-10.
There’s an open competition for the posts of Police Inspector and Police Jawan and Police Office Assistant in the Nepal Police. The post has to be filled as per the inclusive provision, the qualified Nepali citizens are invited to apply for the post in Nepal Police.
Application Form Registration Date
The deadline for Nepal Police Inspector Vacancy is from 2078/08/19 to 2078/09/23, time 10:00 a.m. to office hours (excluding public holidays).
Places to Get and submit Nepal Police Vacancy Application Forms
- Metropolitan Police Office, Ranipokhari, Kathmandu – 01-4231466
- 1 No. State Police Office, Biratnagar – 021-435001
Please refer to the full pdf below for more places where you can find and submit application forms for recruitment.
Nepali Police Vacancy 2078
Required Age and Education
To apply for the Nepal Police Post you need to be within the age of 18-25 and should have at least completed your higher education or equivalent course.
Documents to be included with the Nepal Police Vaccancy application
- A copy of the certificate of Nepali citizenship.
- 5 copies of Recently, Captured Photograph that Clearly shows the whole face (with trimmed beard and hair in the case of a man).
- A copy of Educational qualification of each level or Equivalent degree from the Higher Secondary Education.
- For Immortal / Disabled Police Families: Document proving immortality/disability for family and relationship proof documents.
Nepal Police Inspector Examination method
- Preliminary health examination and physical fitness examination.
- Detailed health examination
- The Examinations for Nepali Police Inspector Vacancy 2078 will be operated by the Public Service Commission, it will be conducted in the examination centers specified by the Commission.
- 20% marks will be deducted for wrong answer to objective multiple answer question.
- While writing the answer to the multiple answer question, only the answer written in capital letters (A B C D) will be recognized.
Location where the Nepal Police examination will be conducted
- Preliminary health check-ups and physical fitness tests will be conducted at the National Police Training Institute, Maharajganj for the candidates who have applied in the State Police Offices and Metropolitan Police Office, Ranipokhari, Kathmandu.
- Detailed Health Examination and Special Health Examination will be taken at Nepal Police Hospital, Maharajganj, Kathmandu, and Competency Examination and Interview will be conducted at the Police Headquarters, Naxal Kathmandu.
- The results will be published after the completion of the examination of each stage and only the successful candidates will be included in the examination of the next stage.
- While conducting the examination, the same open and inclusive examination will be conducted and on the basis of the marks obtained by them, only the candidates from the inclusive side will compete separately and the posts will be filled.
- Candidates should be present in person along with original certificates while submitting the application.